MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

you know, art (and music) shouldn't be a work but a hobby. making money with art/music is a privilege.

and that privilege only applies to such talented and well connected people.

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

You know how much I love the game :3. You really deserve the frontpage. Congrats! The music is chilling!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh wow, I didn't realize I got frontpaged already! Thanks for notifying me ^ ^
Thanks for all the praise as well :3
Hope you're doing ok!

Top down Pac Top down Pac

Not bad for your first game. Great music. :)

Ghoulers responds:

Thanks!

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

10/10 Would Trump Again.

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

First of all, MIND BLOWING.

Don't let its minimalistic design fools your mind, because you will be mind fucked with this awesome game. In the deepest way ever. It requires every brain cell of your to react and think about the answers. If you need an equivalent of athletic brain exercise, this is the right game for you. No bullshit, and complex in its own way.

As I mentioned "complex", this game is a masterpiece of [deception] and [diversion]. God, I always wanted to use those 2 words for the right moment, and this is it! At first you may find part of the puzzle, or diversions as clueless and gibberish. But don't let them fooled your vision and thought, everything is connected! Each level is an inception of the other. Each of them supplies the chillness and power to the other, creating the immersive experience for a seemingly simple flash game.

I swear this is going to be my all time favorite puzzle game. Mark my words, when you are finished with this artwork, it will eat into your memory so deep that you will never forget this experience. It haunted me with every letter and pixel from the game...

10/10

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Ahahha, I am probably so red now that people walking by might mistake me for a rose or something XD

You really are the best person on Newgrounds when it comes to write flattering reviews. That's quite the impressive skill you've got there!

How do I even respond to this? You are right in that everything is connected. I would've wanted to make the first puzzle easier, but it had to be like this, for the game to make sense. I tried to apply some meaning to even some of the lesser words and stentences, and I'm happy to hear that it seems to be a success :'D

People seem to like my puzzle games best. I might even make a sequel of this in the future, as I already have a few ideas :3

Thanks a million for the very generous review, dem0lecule! Hearing your nice words means a lot, and brightens up my entire day.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

All of these arts are very unique and many of them are mind blowing!

NG Character Survey NG Character Survey

Wut, am I the only one chosen Castle Crashers? Fuuuuuck!

Think Different Think Different

How did this shit make the front page? Control is terrible and concept is predictable.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Beautiful. Beautifully made. I love the ending. Yep, he won. We won. LGBT united. We're strong.

I came out 6 years ago to my parents before I leave them for my own life path. Well they kicked me out anyway. I guess it was great shock for them but eventually they have to accept that their son is bisexual. My dad flipped the dinner table but nothing physical beside he called me a bitch. I was homeless for half a year. I dated a friend who sheltered me when he found me on the street and we become so close. What I am doesn't matter on what I do. I went on and apply for military college, graduated and currently having a stable job.

The game is extremely deep. It reflects all LGBT people's life when they first confront their parents and guardians. Young people who get no support from their family only because of their sexes. No choice, no freedom. Therefore we all have to be strong and make our own path.

Thank you for creating this heart-warming game. THANK YOU.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I haven't written the review in YEARs since I first played this game but I gonna make it worth.

Plague Inc is a FUCKING RIP-OFF from Pandemic. Dude, you should be proud of your game and you make it free to people.