The Pigpen The Pigpen

Capitalism in a nutshell.

Stay Positive Stay Positive

This is a documentary of every working class people. First world or third world.

TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Hey, those 3 blocks of brick were better than Mr. Nothing Obomer.

They'll protect Mr. Trump from getting bathed in sulfuric acid bath by Mexican cartel.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

you know, art (and music) shouldn't be a work but a hobby. making money with art/music is a privilege.

and that privilege only applies to such talented and well connected people.

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

You know how much I love the game :3. You really deserve the frontpage. Congrats! The music is chilling!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh wow, I didn't realize I got frontpaged already! Thanks for notifying me ^ ^
Thanks for all the praise as well :3
Hope you're doing ok!

Top down Pac Top down Pac

Not bad for your first game. Great music. :)

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks!

(2015) Nothing Matters. Everything Dies. (2015) Nothing Matters. Everything Dies.

everything dies. but life goes on beneath them.

larrynachos responds:

existence is inconsequential

Mayya Malyshka Mayya Malyshka

my aunt once said, music can move your mind, but incredible music could move mountain and ocean. although she left me years ago, i believe she still live in my heart to cherish this majestic piece of art. such beautiful track that so tiny in the universe, yet significantly important in the heart and mind of its listeners.

this is triple-A title film music. very original. very unique. extremely well made. beautifully crafted with deep meaning. the climaxes tugged my heart the most. that wonderful string lead kick and piano. then the voices came, and my life is complete. you never cease to amaze your listeners. there is always changes and unique in your work.

i'm on along way to do insignificantly small act to save humanity, and i was exhausted to death. 9-12 hours drive everyday until i reach ND. exhausted of all the traffic and weather. but when i listened to this piece, my tiredness has disappeared. i feel excited for the unknown trip ahead. even if this will be the last trip i would go. it gives me life no matter what. because life is all i need. and what i do to save more lives.

each of us walk the path of our destiny. your is to make music for peasants like me to enjoy, and to move on. and im glad to know you, because this work said all about you. you show yourself in this piece of work. a work of lifetime. but im sure, you will make better work in the future, because you would never cease to amaze your fans. i won't be around to listen, but i hope you will have the chances to make your followers in awe.

good luck in life. and keep up the work.

Phonometrologist responds:

I'm glad that you're still able to be around as you make the trip. I hope it goes well there, but I'm not very optimistic about the situation as the government doesn't always serve its people. Unfortunately, greed has left many people astray. You referenced a bible verse when you mentioned moving mountains, and so I'll do the same that "the love of money is the root of all evil." Going there is necessary, but hopefully you can return home as well when you have finished serving others in that cause. I'm glad this piece is useful for you by serving as inspiration to your journey. I have always said that if my music has helped a single individual, even if in a small way, then it has all been worth it. One person is just as important as a hundred people just like a toe, a hand, or a nose is to the body. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's always a pleasure reading your comments.

Revolution Revolution

wow you actually got better. this track is more structured than your old ones. and closer to be cinematic. the most awesome fact is you made this with GarageBand.

Excellent job!

MysteriousPresence responds:

Dude you're the best ! <3
Well actually I think GarageBand is pretty well for composing Cinematic. I mean there's a lot of Cinematic instruments and with those you can build some good stuff if you have an idea ! =3
Thanks for the review ! =D

Still Loading... Still Loading...

holyshit this is stunning work. awesome!

YakovlevArt responds:

lmao, cheers buddy!

Invasion Invasion

i wish this happen so i can watch the world burn.

great piece of art.

YakovlevArt responds:

thanks for the review?

Anxiety Spider Anxiety Spider

I would be thrilled if this get frontpaged.

ThePsychoSheep responds:

Too edgy and not enough memes to be frontpaged but I appreciate the thought :D